CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Let's Search

Loading...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Memory Of Ramadan


Ramadan is the month during which the Quran was revealed, providing guidance for the people, clear teachings, and the statute book. Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. It is the Islamic month of fasting, in which participating Muslims refrain from eating, drinking and sexual relations from dawn until sunset. Ramadan means a lot to me. In a month of Ramadan, it will teach us a lot of patience. During Ramadan, I love to go to 'bazaar' Ramadan whether with my family or with my friends. At the bazaar, there are many people who sell a variety of delicious food. It makes me don't know what I want to buy because all the food looks very delicious. Fasting at the college is different with fasting at home. At home all of the food have been prepared by my mom but fasting at the college is different because I have to buy and prepared the food for the break fast by my own. But breaking fast with all my friends in the college is actually very fun. We will be sharing and exchange the food that we buy at the bazaar with each other. After breaking the fast, we will going to perform 'solat terawih' together, When I was a child, I liked when a month of Ramadan arrived because my sister had told me that in the month of Ramadan there is no ghost. So, in a month of Ramadan I will become more braver, to go to the toilet alone also I don't care because there is no ghost. hahaha...
In addition to the fast, Ramadan is also a time to re-evaluate one's convictions and deeds. It is a time to mend troubled relationships, give charity, find forgiveness for others and refocus on worshiping Allah. So, as a Muslim, let us together appreciate the month of Ramadan.

No comments:

Post a Comment